Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions:
- Registration fees include conference attendance 26th-29th August, welcome reception, tea/coffee breaks.
- The following functions are not included in the registration fee and must be purchased separately at time of registration; Pre-conference workshops, Hospital Tour, Irish social night, Gala Dinner.
- Students must upload a PDF copy of their student ID card to be able to secure the student rate.
- Accompany Person registration fee includes attendance to Opening Ceremony, Welcome Reception, Closing Ceremony. This registration fee must be purchased separately at time of registration by the delegate.
- Payments are accepted by Visa/MasterCard or via Bank Transfer/ Electronic Funds Transfer. When paid by Electronic Funds Transfer please email bank proof of payment together with delegate name/s to the registration office ISRRT2020@advantagegroup.ie once the payment has been made.
- Earlybird Registrants who opt to pay by Bank Transfer/Electronic Funds Transfer must complete payment prior to 31st March 2020. Post this date receipt of payments will apply at the Regular registration fee.
- Your registration is not valid until you have successfully completed the entire process, paid in full and received a printable confirmation by email.
- Please note that the registration fee does not include, social function attendance, travel expenses or hotel accommodation.
- Visa letters cannot be provided until full registration payment received.
- Registration Closes Friday 21st August 2020.
- Cancellations received by email to ISRRT2020@advantagegroup.ie:
- 30% Cancellation from date of registration
- 70% Cancellation 31st March 2019
- 100% Cancellation after 31st March 2019
Data Protection Policy:
By registering for the Conference you are giving your consent for members of the ISRRT, IIRRT, Advantage Group (our Professional Conference Organisers), Sponsors and Exhibitors to contact you about any aspect of the conference by e-mail or by telephone. You are also consenting to receive email marketing communications about the conference and post conference associated industry material.